Saturday, September 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day - so I'm six months behind...

This week's The Paper Variety challenge asked us to use our stickers.  I have to admit that I rarely think to pull out my stickers, so this was a welcome challenge.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that a friend unloaded her car (full of scrapping supplies) to my creativity.  She had sat on the supplies for years and needed to declutter.  I'm so happy she chose me to bless with the welcome paper and embellishments.

My friend also happens to be Irish....really Irish (her mom emigrated from there)...and she also went to Nortre Dame, so enough said.  You can imagine how little surprised I was to discover a slew of leprechauns, clovers, nortre dame insignias, etc. Many were stickers, so I figured, why not make a happy "Irish" themed card.




No comments:

Post a Comment