Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interactive Birthday Card

The Tattered Time challenge blog has a fun Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge (CCCC).  The CCCC focuses on projects made with a specific cartridge.  I don't have all of the ones on their list, but I had this week's cartridge - Pop-Up Neighborhood.  I actually haven't used this cartridge a lot, so I was happy to be forced to try it out.

As I've mentioned, I'm trying to make some birthday cards to send out to Card Cupids, so I decided to use one of the cute images to hopefully put a smile on some kid's face this month.


The Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge asked us to add an interactive element to our creations this week so I made a flip birthday greeting on the cover.


I basically used only the girl (with the kite) from the cartridge, but I added a cloud from the bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment