Saturday, September 17, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Square Sketch Challenge

This hands down was my favorite project from the weekend.  I love the paper combination, and I loved how easy it was to put together.

I got the paper from the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles, Illinois.  I had used it for another project but had some scraps to play with.  So happy I went my gut and freehanded the flower.  I love the irregular shape of it and the inking with Tim Holt'z Tattered Rose made it perfectly stand out.  I don't know if I'll ever give this card away!

This card was created for the Square Sketch Challenge at Moxie Fab World.  Hope they like it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nubia! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete