Friday, September 9, 2011

The All Sorts Week 119 challenge

Again, thanks to Pinterest, I discovered another challenge blog called All Sorts Challenge blog.

Their theme for the week was green and blue.  I thought I had until the evening to post my submission, but I guess the challenge closed about 6 hours.  Oops!  Oh well.  I had fun making a cute card that I can sell at a Lupus fundraiser next week.  Here's the fun blue and green card.


I have a real hard time with monochromatic style cards, but I really liked the way this one came out.  The paper is from an Asian theme pack (I can't recall the manufacturer) and it's been sitting in my craft room for ages.  Decided I would play with it last night and loved the final result.

Definitely a card I will replicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment