Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Rubber Cafe Challenge #32: Fancy Envelopes

So all day I've been fighting falling asleep because I didn't get that much sleep last night.....but then I started crafting.  And what time is it now? Well way beyond my bed time!  

I always crack up when this happens because it really is a sign.  If I can craft away and lose hours, then I really need to figure out how to do this full-time because I'm wide awake now.

Anyway, I was happily crafting my submission for this week's Rubber Cafe Challenge...and I'm still tickled at the final result.  So fun and relatively easy to make.  I chose to make myself an Envelope Spinal album.


Inside are seven envelopes (minus the flap) for me to put notes for each day of the week.  I heart making lists, so this is perfect for me.  I used my Martha Stewart scorer to create A6 envelopes with its great envelope gadget.



In the back cover, I created a little pocket for extra sheets of paper.


I also was suprised to find out today that my last two submissions to the Rubber Cafe were well received.  My banner submission won me 1st place (so I get credit to spend some funds on their adorable stuff - yay!), and my window submission was showcased as a notable mention.  How fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment