Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cricut Weekly Challenge #38: Vacation Memories Challenge

I finally have a break in my work schedule, which means that I'm having a little fun catching up on my business goals and some of my general crafting.

So of course that means more cricut challenges to complete!

This week's challenge asked us to create a layout of a vacation memory. I'm sure I'm like most folks when I say that most of my pics are now digital, so I had to dig around a bit to find something to scrap.  I found some pics from my first trip to New Orleans.  It was also at the time when I had a camera that did panoramic pics (ha!) so I had an unsual size pic to add to my layout.

I'll never forget running into my first New Orleans wedding parade.  I remember thinking that it was an insanely fun tradition.  Such great energy.  However, I must admit, I was a bit grossed out at the idea of this beautiful wedding dress being dragged across Bourbon Street a week after Mardi Gras.  Oh boy!


I can't say it's my most favorite layout or color combo, but it was fun playing with this size picture.  I'll have to whip out some of the others to play with.

Cricut cuts
Once Upon a Princess
Tag, Princss1  -  7 inches

Give a Hoot
Border, Raccn1-s  - 1.25 inches (3 times)

No comments:

Post a Comment