Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I promise new crafts are coming

I literally just got back from sunny Puerto Rico on Monday and it has been a whirlwind week trying to catch up at work and catching up on my sleep.  I had an early flight (6am) which meant I crashed when I walked in the door (bad, bad idea!).  I'm still paying for that long nap.  But boy oh boy did I have fun celebrating the happy union of my dear friend and her adorable hubby!


Anyway, I haven't been able to take part in some of the fun challenges this week that are due tonight and tomorrow, but I promise to make them anyway.

Project 1 was for the Cricut Circle Blog Monthly Challenge...a "Kid's Play" challenge which asked me to create some sort of game for kids.  I started a Mexican loteria, but definitely won't have time to finish it within the next 45 minutes! 

Project 2 was the Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge..a "Just Because" challenge which asked me to create a layout or tag or card with some everyday theme.  I'm not sure what I would have created, but I'm going to come up with something for sure!

The last project was from The Paper Variety Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  I had an old card that qualified, but I thought this concept was brilliant!  


I'm definitely going to keep this tic tac toe card for future "stuck" moments, but I'm also going to create a few of my own that include favorite embellishments, cricut cartridges, sayings.  I think they will be so fun to choose from randomly!  I'm going to challenge myself to come up with a sample for each of the 8 possible items within the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment