Friday, March 4, 2011

I won the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #22!!!!

I've only been a member for about three weeks and despite the fact that I know the weekly challenges are weekly winners, I honestly didn't think I would anything any time soon.

** Check out the blinkie that they sent me (to the right)!  I hope to one day have a whole wall of them! **

So you can imagine my surprise when I opened the blog to see that my fairy place seating was chosen as this weeks' winner!


What does that mean exactly?  Well, the winner gets to be a side bar on the blog all week (if you're the weekly winner), where people will see your winning project, name, and where you're from.  It's going to be soooo weird and cool to see my stuff up there (they update their page on Fridays).
I've been giggling all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment