Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who doesn't love Harry

I was recently asked to create a card for Card Cupids that could be featured at Bugaboo stamps.  I'm proud to be one of their design team members and was absolutely tickled to be asked to make something.

This card will post on Bugaboo stamps soon, so I think it's okay that I post it up now.  I wanted to include it in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to make a non-Orange Halloween card.



I just love these two digital stamps by Bugaboo.  So cute!

3 comments:

  1. Haha cute!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pun on your card! My son wants to be a wizard this year for Halloween, so this card makes me smile that much more. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I do love Harry. I'm excited that the last movie releases on video tomorrow (11/11/11). I haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete