Friday, October 14, 2011

Cricut Blogiversary - Monochromatic Challenge

The Cricut Circle Blog is celebrating it's 1st anniversary.  I wasn't there from the very beginning, but it's fun to know that I was almost there from the very first challenge.  I've had so much fun participating as many of you know. 

One of their anniversary challenges is to use a cartridge to make something in a monochromatic theme.  I decided to combine this with the Card Patterns sketch challenge for this week #136.

I only used the Storybook cartridge here.  The sketch I had was pretty linear, so I wanted to soften it up a bit by adding dimension to the non-printed paper.  You'll see that the back non-printed panels of peach color have a celtic like layer, and the top corner is one of the swirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment