Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogiversary - Cuttlebug Challenge

I'm trying to get as many of the blogiversary challenges completed before time runs out to enter.  So I'm starting to get super creative here.  Thinking of the fastest thing I can create that will let me add the elements required.

The Cuttlebug challenge asked us to use our cuttlebug as a focal point.  So I decided to try making my own little treat bag which I had just learned how to do from a Stampin Up consultant.




I used the Baby Embossing folder to add the decorative pink band around the treat bag. 


The actual treat bag is a folded scalloped rectangle from Storybook (floral, accent blackout).  I added the tag from New Arrival (circlchrm) and decorated with a cute copic colored stamped image.

Super quick and easy to make.  I filled it with the only candy left in my house...so I'll have to fight the urge to pry it open :)

No comments:

Post a Comment