Monday, January 11, 2010

Wii Fit Plus

So after spending a weekend in search of the Wii Fit Plus...I finally scored my own this morning before work.  With all the hype, I was scared to be too excited about breaking it out after work.  But who am I kidding..I couldn't wait to get home and set it all up!

Here's a new secret about me - I LOVE video games and I do not enjoy working out.  The Wii Fit is made for someone like me.  It unlocks new games (i.e. excercises) as you master some of the earlier ones.  Within my first half of hour playing, I unlocked the advanced level of parade marching.  I enjoyed it so much I had to force myself to turn it off.

For someone who doesn't work out...my eagerness to unlock new stuff would have crippled me in the morning. Ha ha ha!

Anyway, my other goal for this evening is to organize my scrapbooking ribbons.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of the method I'm planning to use.  Hope it works the way I envision it will!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nubia...let us Wii fit together!!! I too am a true gamer and want to unlock high levels of all kinds of marching. How will you ever focus on ribbons with a new toy in the house????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not...I actually organized tonight. It only took 3.5 hours! Good gosh...thank goodness I marched in that parade before I sat my butt all night :)

    ReplyDelete