Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photo a Day/Layout a Day

I knew it was going to be labor intensive to try and reach this crazy goal I set last year...and well, I've decided to reassess my creative plan.

I have not remembered to take a picture every day....my days are scattered...and I haven't started one layout at all from this year.  Considering we are way past January, I don't a prayer of catching up!

I actually saw a modified and much more doable activity that I did last month.  It's called the Take Twelve project from Ella Publishing.  The idea here is that you take TWELVE photos on the twelfth of each month and make a layout of it.



Last month, we had just gotten a fresh batch of snow....and I documented the day with fun photos.  I just need to start the layout (ha!).

Tomorrow, is the twelfth of February, and I have a special brunch date with my girlfriends, so the opportunity for great photos is there.  In fact, it will be the first time we meet baby Ellie...and I'm sooooo excited.

A slight modification, but a much more doable process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment