Sunday, November 10, 2013

Laughter


I'm toying with the idea of applying to be a member of a design team to a really great company. I've been following their blog for months and have seriously considered becoming a member of its kit club. 

The only thing that has stopped me from joining the kit club is the fact that I've been trying to declutter my craft room by using what I already own (which is a lot!). I don't really need more beautiful supplies!! Well....one could argue that I do in fact NEED those gorgeous embellishments and papers.

Scrapbooking From the Inside Out asks its followers to use their creative energy to express themselves about themselves. In all my years of scrapbooking, I have never made myself an album despite my best intentions. Even if I decide not to apply, I thought it would be fun to make layouts about me and my favorite life moments. 

It's a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment