Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy


I woke up early today because I wanted to start this layout. I had picked out my picture and my pretty papers and had a concept in mind. 

This past year, I've played around with make-up and fake eyelashes (which I love). When I couple great make-up, its application and a general happy disposition, I find myself feeling really confident physically. Now, I'm not a size two model (and probably never will be), but I know the power of kind eyes and a great smile. 

So what happens when you feel good...well as a scrapbooker, I want to document it visually. So I started this hysterical trend of trying to take a good selfie. Who knew selfies could be so stinking card? I have so many terrible angles of my face but am completely taken aback by some of the photos. 

This photo is one of my personal favorites because I feel what I'm projecting visually. Looking at this photo, I feel happy and that's because I have been happier this year. A lot of that has to do with being happy professionally. I already love my personal life but my professional world was missing a key piece - a targeted passion point. 

I took this picture on March 31, 2013 which was almost exactly a year after I submitted my resignation to take my new position with Ronald McDonald House Charities. This picture says it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment