Monday, October 11, 2010

Have I lost my mind?!

So I am absolutely chuckling at myself right now.....I must think I'm super woman because I just responded to a shout out for another potential blogging gig about scrapbooking!

There is a great scrapbooking blog called Scrapbook Royalty that celebrates and encourages scrappers to use their creative energy for good...as in community benefit.  They recently posted a call out for people who would be interested in being the blog writer.  I clearly enjoy writing, scrapbooking and community service - could this be a more perfect opportunity or what?!

I'm going to assume that a lot of people will be interested in this opportunity, but I just had to throw my hat in the ring.

We'll see what happens....

Regardless, I may have to force myself to find a way to be involved in giving back through scrapbooking.  Though I enjoy the "profits" I make from my clientele, the money isn't what feeds my soul (it just feeds my stomach).  I scrapbook because of the creative energy release, and it's nice to make a little money to pay off bills or buy new scrapbooking products.  But it would be a dream to be able to use the creative energy to benefit others too. Oh how the wheels are turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment