Monday, October 11, 2010

Article topics submitted

Okay, I did it!  I've officially submitted my article topics to the editor of the web magazine - here's hoping he understands and likes my vision.

Thank you to all my scrapping friends who helped me think through some very useful topics.  There is amazing value in reaching out to the folks who share a similar passion...they definitely reminded me of areas to focus on for the new scrapper.

Now if they could only write the articles for me too - ha!

I'll keep everyone posted :)  If I get to proceed, my first article would be on the general introduction of scrapbooking and a fun project.  I'm thinking of scrapbooking a page on the tamale making process.  I have an idea in my head of how to make a corn husk with paper to shape into little tamale embellishments.  this is gonna be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment