Thursday, September 23, 2010

To watch my weight or not watch my weight....that is the question

Well, I've slacked off on the yoga because I'm racing home to work on stuff or because I'm up late because I can't fall asleep.  I've been drinking a TON of caffeine and almost stopped drinking all the water I had gotten used to drinking. 

From my previous entries about hot yoga, you know that I need to be fully hydrated to survive the hour long heated session.  I honestly felt nauseous and light headed my first time, which taught me a huge lesson.  So starting tomorrow, I need to get back on track.

I've also decided to rejoin Weight Watchers.  Since I've been better about grocery shopping and cooking due to couponing, I might as well cook the healthiest I can, right?



One of my amazingly wonderful best friends is getting married in late March in Puerto Rico.....so the goal is to drop at least 30 pounds in the next 6 months!  I would love it to be higher, but let's start slow, right?  That's a 5 pounds per month weight loss goal....pretty reasonable if I really stick to my plan.

Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment