Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You can't stop me now!

I'm on a mission to get this scrapbook room in some sort of order so that I can start to work on some of the goals I mentioned in the very first post.

Sooooo...even though I just want to come home after work, eat dinner and veg out in front of some mindless TV, I'm committed to making the changes necessary to further some of my goals this year. I came home today and decided to work on another manageable portion of the supplies.

I have a group of friends who have given me stationary. I get funny, sweet and pretty stationary for my birthday and for Christmas. I'm TERRIBLE at sending cards. It's kind of ironic, really, considering I make cards for people to buy/send. Sometimes even I have to laugh at myself.

This cute collection of cards were thrown about the shelf, so I finally decided to put them in one box for easy access.

I also then decided to label my new bins and boxes in a beautiful fashion. What sense does it make to have purchased all these great supplies and not use them on me?! So that's what I did. I took some great rub-ons I have (their sort of shabby chic looking) and made some great labels. No more guessing!!!

Here is what one section of the once chaotic shelf now looks like.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment